CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Change

Dear Readers,

I've changed since I started my blog not too long ago. It's been great. Okay, now I sound like I'm breaking up with someone. My blog needs a facelift. And the title, Seriesly Ready, seriously? I assume it is some what unique in the sense that I haven't come across it before. Still, I want something more memorable. I want my blog to be welcoming and nice. So, the question I have for you all will be up on the poll located in the top right corner for the next 2 weeks for you all to help me decide. I can be an adult and make my own decisions, but some input would be nice.

Thank you,


Kay

3 comments:

  1. You should make a title that screams book blog.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Argh. Blog titles- the hardest thing in the world to think of when you're put on the spot.

    ReplyDelete