CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 2, 2009

I love Children's Lit

I really enjoy Young Adult Novels, but I love Children's Lit. Both genres are by far my favs. That's why over the course of the next six months I plan on revisiting some of my favorites and hopefully, finding some new ones.


On the Agenda:

The Harry Potter Series (Just finished the first book a few days ago. This will be my first time actually finishing the series. My mother wouldn't let me read them anymore, but now since I'm older, I can.)

The Earth's Children Series (Have never read this one, but remember reading what it was about in high school. After hours of searching I finally got the name of the first book.)

The Chronicles of Narnia

Marry Poppins (Have never read, but love the movie.)

The Time Series (I read A Wrinkle in Time, but none of the other books.)

Percy Jackson and the Olympians Series

A Variety of Picture Books and many more.

How many will I manage to review and read before the year's out?

No comments:

Post a Comment