CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Found a new site, new to me at least

BookMooch. Have you heard of it?

I found it today. Well, technically, it's been on my favorites for about a year, but I don't recall ever using it. (That's kind of a habit of mine; Collecting things and never using them.) I haven't started using it yet, either. It does look like a pretty decent site though. I'm thinking I might start. They have a few copies of the Curse of the Blue Tattoo: Being an Account of the Misadventures of Jacky Faber, Midshipman and Fine Lady (Second book in the Bloody Jack Adventure Series).

Last week, I was trying to find a copy of the second book. Okay, getting off track.

Might have to pay for shipping, but I can handle it. It's bound to be less than buying a brand new copy, which I rarely do by the way, but it sounds more economic. Might try it with the books I promised my Momma I would get rid of last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment