CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 26, 2009

On My Slide Show



Book Release Dates - I can hardly wait for
Rapture of the Deep: Being an Account of the Further Adventures of Jacky Faber, Soldier, Sailor, Mermaid, Spy (August 31, 2009)
Catching Fire (September 1, 2009)
Homecoming, Hunter's Moon (Sept. 1, 2009)
The Twilight Saga: The Official Guide (Sept. 30, 2009) - Not pictured
The Mysterious Benedict Society and the Prisoner's Dilemma (October 6, 2009)
Splendor: A Luxe Novel (Oct. 27, 2009) - Not pictured yet; cover unavailable
Runaway (May 2010)- cover unavailable
Skin Starved (in 2010, according to Goodreads) - cover unavailable


While I'm waiting for these, there are a few books I've picked up, that I am equally anticipating.

A few months back I went to Teenreads.com. They have some of the best giveaways. If you haven't been to the site, you should. Teens make brief book recommendations. This is were I have learned about one of my favorite series, Bloody Jack, if you haven't noticed, as of late. Someone recommended Oh. My. Gods by Tera Lynn Childs. It seemed interesting. Went to the library, couldn't find it, and that was that.

I try not to buy books brand new, as a matter of fact I try not to buy books at all, since I'm frugal, or in other words, an eternal cheapskate. If I buy, it's usually from Amazon.com, garage sales, or find it book stores. I'm up for the hunt when it comes to a good book.

I will read it though. Just waiting for the library, or a very kind soul to drop Oh. My. Gods. in my lap.

The last book on my slide show, but I'm sure, not the least, is Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder. This recommendation came from Chick Lit Teens book blog. It was a great review. I think the book has to be good, or whoever wrote that is just good at selling things. Can't wait to review it and all the others soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment