CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 7, 2009

Can't commit

What I Learned Wednesday (WILW)

Got this from the Anne on College blog. I don't keep commitments very well. Mostly do in part to my ever changing interests and disorganization of thought and action. I may start something then leave it completely. Not the best thing, but I don't do it on everything.

I found this today. Just pretend for two minutes it's Wednesday, then you can return back to Friday. Aren't you happy it's Friday.

Procrastinating is bad. No explanation is necessary. I finally get that, a little late, but at least I know.

1 comment:

  1. At almost 38 [cough] I can relate to the disorganization of thought and action. I am still trying to figure out what I want to do for work. Although accounting is what I have been doing, I have always wanted to be a writer and, at one point I really wanted to study medicine. They say you will have 6 - 7 careers in your lifetime, so maybe it is time for a change.

    Thanks for participating in WILW. I look forward to reading more of your writing.

    ReplyDelete