CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 2, 2009

New Discovery

I love, love, love watching movies. Almost as much as reading books, but not quite.

I've noticed I have a tendency to try to do too much. It is the second day of August, and I've failed miserably. Last month I had a huge reading list, which by the way I think I only managed to read 2 out of 9. Could give you excuses like; Confessions of a Shopaholic was so boring. The movie was really fun and good, by the way. For some reason I've decided to take Nancy Pearl's advice and read at least 50 pages. Didn't care to much for the first 50 pages, but will continue through the next.

At this point I've forgotten what that New Discovery I was going to tell you about was. Oh well, I'll try again latter. Wait, I remember. Turns out my college town has a dollar theater nearby. So, although they may be a little late, I still plan on doing more Book/Film Reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment