CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Got a livejournal account today

I initially got it so I'd be able to comment on the 10ers blog. It has the potential to be my new obsession. Next thing you know, I'll have a Facebook and MySpace. What's happened to me?

Here's a little of what I posted on my profile there:

A good dreamer, that's not a very good doer. That's the best way to describe me. It's rare that I stick to commitments. I never really try at anything. Guess that makes me lazy. I'm not really trying to work on that, though. Books, Hulu, the World Wide Web, potatoes, and sweets are making me fat. On second thought, it's my inability to commit to an exercise regimen and eat right that's doing it.

What will I do next?

No comments:

Post a Comment