CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 3, 2009

The Clique Book 11 - Boys R Us

I love The Clique. Had no idea, whatsoever, that the newest book would be out this soon. I only just finished P.S. I Loathe You, the other day (Library got it in real late). I am really looking forward to reading it. I'll soon be on my second and third ARC hunt.

Here's what I found on the pickapoppy.com site:

PC is out. MAC is in.

After disbanding the Pretty Committee, Massie takes
charge like Visa, forming OCD’s hawtest clique yet: Massie And
Crew. Even though money can’t buy love, it can buy new friends . . .or at least model-actresses who will act like your besties until you get real ones. Lights, camera, MACtion!

Click here to read an excerpt of the newest CLIQUE novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment