CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Have You Seen My Newest Button

I love buttons. I love the ones you wear even more.

But...the ones that lead to something great, are even better. That instant gratification is always satisfying, even if I don't win.

Authors Lisa Mantchev (Eyes Like Stars) and Michelle Zink (Prophecy of the Sisters) have teamed up to have us battle it out to see who comes out on top. Faeries or Demons? I know who wins. Not really, just wishful thinkin'.

They elaborate more on the site. If you feel up to it, enter through the first method. Or, scroll down til you get to the bottom, and do like I've done and take the "easy" way out. There are some great prizes, though. Tisk,tisk. I'm still in the running for a $25 Amazon Gift Certificate (my choice).

Contest open to those 13 and older (must have parent's consent if younger). The Star-Crossed Prophecy Ends Saturday, August 8th.

No comments:

Post a Comment