CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Wish I could win a copy of Eyes Like Stars


I've been seeing the book cover for at least two months. Over the past few weeks I have found at least two contests offering Eyes Like Stars by Lisa Mantchev.

The cover alone is breathtaking. Before I read a synopsis or review, the cover got me. If I didn't know what I know about the book now I would read this just for the cover.

I thought it had something to do with fairies. According to Amazon.com it's more than that.

I'm going to take a bit from one of my favorite blogs. Chick Lit Teens has this annual installment, You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover...Or Can You? I hope she doesn't mind. I'm going to deviate from that just a bit.

Starting next month I am going to pick up a few books based on nothing else but the cover. Then I'll start a semi-annual installment entitled, You Can Judge A Book By Its Cover...Might Be Wrong Though. Doesn't sound too good, but I'll try it for a while and see how it works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment