CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 10, 2009

Melissa Marr has changed the title of the fourth Wicked Lovely Book

This probably isn't new news to Wicked Lovely fans. I was really looking forward to Skin Starved. I mean, do you hear that title. Say it out loud, if need be. What a title.

Now, Radiant Shadows isn't bad. It's quite lovely actually. Does that mean this is going to be a happier book. (Haven't read the synopsis yet.) Not that the others were depressing, but you know. It is a beautiful title.

I wonder what made her change it? (I should really follow the authors I love more closely. I don't have time to be a stalker though.)

As you all know there is tons of information on the World Wide Web. I'll try my best to give you book news you might actually enjoy, and more timely next time.

Here's a simpler link to this matter by Melissa herself: Radiant Shadows

Note: Signed up for her newsletter. Will do that for all the other authors I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment